Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My husband (J) has started a new adventure lately on a website called: www.ancestry.com Through its resources, he has succeeded in tracing back his family history on his mom's side all the way back to the 1500's! It's amazing! He is determined to get back just as far on his dad's side, and has been spending his every moment on the computer searching.

I have attempted to trace back my family history, but I keep getting stuck. I suppose it's because I don't know when everyone's birthdate is/was, or where they were born. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to make do with what J has researched for me. Maybe I should give him the task of searching out all of the details on my family! ;)

2 comments:

Charissa said...

that is so cool! I forgot that your hubby loves to dig into history.

My dad has done some resarching but I'm not sure if he used that site. He found out that someone in the family was killed by a potatoe that someone threw and it hit them in the head! yikes...

Liz said...

A potatoe, huh? Now *that's* some family history! hee hee hee! You must be so proud to be the descendant of someone beaned by a potatoe! ;)