Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Laundry Lament

Yesterday I went to do a load of laundry, but couldn't find the detergent anywhere! At first I thought I was just looking for the wrong shape -- I'm currently using Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets, and they come in a box rather than a bottle (It's a laundry sheet that contains detergent as well as fabric softener and transfers from the washing machine to the dryer). After searching for several minutes, I finally asked Joe if he knew where the detergent-sheets had gone. He had no idea either. Confused, I decided to use a detergent sampler that I had received in the mail, since I was buying more detergent later in the week.

About an hour later, when I went to transfer the load from the wash to the dryer, guess what I found?

Only the entire box of laundry sheets....guess that load will be extra clean!! :)

No comments: