Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Missing you, sweet little one...

Today as I held my sweet 3 month old nephew, I couldn't help but think of our Hopie...and miss her. Later on, I created this:
title="Wordle: Little Hopie"> src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/703317/Little_Hopie"
alt="Wordle: Little Hopie"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">


Check it out and let me know what you think (since I could not for the life of me figure out a way to actually post it on my blog without it being too tiny to read! :P)

5 comments:

Tony and Lisa said...

Aw, that's really sweet. Hopie is so beloved! And cherished but certainly never forgotten. She will always be our first grandbaby and hold a very special place in our hearts.
I love you,
Mom

Kathy said...

Liz, that is really neat what you made for baby Hopie. I truly believe she is with Jesus waiting for you & Joe to be with her some day. Missing her like you do I can understand, one day HE will wipe away every tear.

I love you.

Abbie Burnham said...

That is beautiful, Liz!

Steven and Jan said...

Aww Liz, That is so sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. Still praying so much for you and Joe.

Anonymous said...

Liz,
I loved the poster you made. It was beautiful and honest. I love you!