Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Bitty post

Phew...I'm exhausted tonight! Had a super long day with work and then filled with music activities in the evening (which is always fun, but a bit draining... :), but I wanted to share a quick prayer request.

I recently began reading MckMama's blog, mainly because it was mentioned both on Bring the Rain and Hope and a Future, two other blogs I read regularly. And I quickly fell in love with her beautiful photographs of her beautiful children and her simple, sweet spirit. Now her baby son is in danger -- he has a racing heartbeat and the doctors are unable to get it to tame down. If you think of it, please pray for them. (Updates can be found on MckMama's blog) I'm sure they would appreciate as many prayer warriors in battle for them as possible.

No comments: