Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2007

forgiveness

Today was a day where I just had to laugh. Or yell.... Isn't it amazing how people can refuse to forgive and move on? They think that they are pursuing a higher ideal of "making the world a better place", when really it's their own stubbornness that keeps it from being that way. *sigh* I'm so glad I have a Savior who forgives me. Unconditionally. I find great peace in that thought. Regardless of the number of times I do something stupid, belittle a friend, or act out in anger, He is always right there beside me. As the Bible says:
"...He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross." (Colossians 2:13b-14)

Amazing...and speaking of amazing, this video is incredible! I know I'm stealing the idea from my brother's post, but it's too moving to pass up. I was in tears the first time I saw it. Watch and be blessed...




1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have watched this video a couple of times, it's very powerful. It reminds me of something I watched on Praise the Lord one time very similar to this only it was to the song, "This is the Air I Breathe". I love the creativity of people who can see things like this, then perform it.

I am so thankful for the forgiveness Jesus offers! Cuz I blow it all the time, but He is faithful to forgive if I am willing to repent and ask.

I like your new picture!