Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

to ease my boredom...

Have you ever heard of this guy? Adrian Monk...one of my new absolute favorite shows.

Adrian, or Monk as he is so often called, is an obsessive compulsive detective whose quirks often enable him to solve cases that stump the police force. He's constantly trying to solve the mystery of his wife's murder, 7 years ago, and that is a running theme throughout the shows.

I must say, Monk is hilarious!! His obsessiveness is so weird, and yet done realistically. I've been watching Monk a LOT due to being sick. After a while, I find myself starting to notice things out of alignment or crooked pictures....or that one button is different from another on my shirt. Weird. But it makes me laugh. If you haven't ever watched Monk before, I'd highly recommend it! :)

No comments: