Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blizzard time!!

I'm sure that almost everyone in the midwest is blogging about the weather, but we can't help ourselves. Here it isn't small-talk, it's THE talk!! Today got so bad that my boss told me to leave work and go home for my own safety. And I'm glad he did....I had almost white-out conditions on the dike road as I drove home...scary!! I'm glad the Lord guards us with His angels!

Here's some snapshots of what it's like outside:

The backyard view...


This is the lampost outside the front of our house...
I must say, it looks rather charming in blizzard-like conditions... :)


I took this looking out one of the windows on the side of our house.
And yes, that hazy dark splot is a house....across the street.
Needless to say, visibility is nil at the moment...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

YIPE! Now that's a blizzard! Oh well, stick around it will change again soon :)