Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm baaaaack!! :)

Whoops...this never posted yesterday like it was SUPPOSED to. Sorry about that!!


Well, the high school production of "Honk" that I was involved in is now done. And though I had a great time participating and meeting new people, I'm very thankful that it's over now! Lots of time....lots of stress...but well worth it! :)


Anywho. I'll have more of an update post coming soon...but since today is Friday, I thought I'd get back into my Fervent Friday posting. I came across a video of a Sovereign Grace song called "The Prodigal" - not at all what I was planning on posting this Friday...but it moved me so much by watching it that I wanted to share it with you here. (I first saw it over at Bob Kauflin's worship blog)

Enjoy!

No comments: