Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nice & cozy

Recently I've taken up the hobby of knitting. I don't know what took me so long to try it! What a wonderful way to spend the cold winter months, especially while watching a movie or doing something similar that is just a "waste" of time. Tonight I knitted while watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's" with Audrey Hepburn.

Marvelous.

How I love Audrey. :) and knitting just seems to go so well with old movies. However, my knitting is quite horrid at the moment. I keep creating stitches out of nowhere, and though I've finally gotten the knack of doing a few rows without a snarl, I can't seem to keep it quite straight on the edges. Oh well. It's my first time...and it will probably end up being a raggedy scarf by the time I'm done, but it's fun! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Knitting is a great way to pass the cold winter days. I used to do needle work (crewel pictures) but my eyes are not what they used to be :(

Audrey Hepburn, one of my all time favorite ladies!